Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Desire of Servant-Thoughts

Just got home from three weeks of teaching pastors in Peru and Uganda. Awesome time with these great men and women of God who hunger to know more and more of God’s Word. There is a powerful revival of the Word and for the Word going on in the world today. I am grateful to visit some of these areas and be part of it.

Beth welcomed me home about 7 pm last night with my favorite meal on the table. Ahhhh, home. Got cleaned up…ahhhh, my shower. Talked about the trip till 9…ahhhh, my bed. Then the Lord woke me up at 2 am and said as clear as a bell, “Your servant-thoughts earnestly desire to serve you today.” Servant-thoughts? Didn’t know I had any servant-thoughts. The Lord said, “Yes, you do. Many. They belong to Me and you and they earnestly desire to serve you. They can’t wait until you get up.” For the next two hours I dreamed and prayed about these servant-thoughts.

On this trip I had been teaching the pastors and church leaders from Romans 12:1-2 about the grace of God and the gracious choice we have each day and throughout the day to either be conformed to the world/flesh/devil or to be transformed by the Word/Spirit/Truth.

In my dream Jesus said that one of desires of our (His/mine) servant-thoughts is to inform of the good/acceptable/perfect choice during the day. And that these servant-thoughts earnestly desire to inform of the truth of that good choice. They stand ready and eager to serve. God said, “They have been transformed. They are faithful thoughts because I AM faithful. Listen to our faithful-servant-thoughts today.”


And then, I woke up. But not until the Lord said more about those faithful-servant-thoughts and their desires, which I will share more about, tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment